Hajj Safety Instructions
In general, how can I keep safe at Jamarat?
For your own safety and that of others, please observe the following instructions when proceeding to the casting of the Jamarat:
- Adherence to the schedules designated for you by the Mutawwif.
- Adherence to the lanes designated for proceeding to the Jamarat and returning therefrom.
- Avoid pushing your fellow pilgrims and proceed quietly and calmly.
- Do not carry personal effects.
- Do not walk against the direction of the traffic.